Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Future of America?

At what point does expressing my personal opinion and beliefs cross the line into hate speech?  If I say that I believe the basic principals of Islam lead to the oppression and violence against women and people who don't share their belief, have I broken the law?    Are we moving to a society where the "rights" of others force Christians into silence and acceptance?    If I point out that Islam commands it's followers to create an Islamic government, and that they place Shari'a law over "man's law", will the Council on American-Islamic Relations (www.cair.com) file a lawsuit?   Maybe not today, but as groups continue to use our rights against us, how long will it take before we see this happening in America?

 







Yeah, what he said!

No comments: