Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jeremiah Wright is Just a Simple Man of God

My father is retired from the United Methodist Church after about 44 years as a pastor. In my first year out of college I made more money then my father. The living quarters he has now are just slightly smaller then the 10,400 square foot house owned by Jeremiah Wright enjoys since his retirement from Trinity United Church.

I lot has been said about the relationship between Barack Obama and his pastor of 20 years. Comments made by Reverend Wright have been played and replayed with little notice outside of the crazy right wing tea party nuts who listen to Glenn Beck. People with common sense know that Wright's comments were taken completely out of context, and that he's actually a simple man doing God's work in this world. Right?


No comments: